I thought I would share with you a simple quick filling mushroom recipe that I have made up and is very tasty.
1 Large Mushroom or a handful of small mushrooms
10g Organic butter
2 handfuls of spinach
Pinch of Himalayan rock salt
- Chop the mushrooms into rough chunks, if you don’t have a large mushroom just use smaller ones.
- Melt the organic butter in a frying pan on a gentle heat.
- Throw in mushrooms and cook through.
- Chuck in 2 handfuls of spinach and fry until shrivels up a bit.
- Serve onto your plate with a pinch of Himalayan Rock Salt.
Done in a few minutes and filling and very yummy too. This is a great one for when have just got in the door after work with kids in tow and starving hungry, I prepare and eat before cooking the kids meal, or while waiting for my meal to cook.